- What is it called when you pay someone?
- What is it called when you pay for something without using money?
- What is the opposite of payment?
- What do you call an upfront payment?
- What are types of payment?
- What is another word for payment?
- What does the word payment mean?
- What do you call a monthly payment?
- What is it called when you get paid to go on dates?
- What means regular payment?
- What are payment methods?
What is it called when you pay someone?
payer – a person who pays money for something.
money dealer, money handler – a person who receives or invests or pays out money.
drawee – the person (or bank) who is expected to pay a check or draft when it is presented for payment..
What is it called when you pay for something without using money?
cashless. adjective. done without any exchange of cash.
What is the opposite of payment?
What is the opposite of payment?nonpaymentevasiondefaultingfailureavoidancedefaultbankruptcydelinquency
What do you call an upfront payment?
Noun. Money paid before it is due. advance. down payment. deposit.
What are types of payment?
Credit card, debit card, cheque, money transfers, and recurring cash or ACH (Automated Clearing House) disbursements are all electronic payments methods. Electronic payments technologies include magnetic stripe cards, smartcards, contactless cards, and mobile payments.
What is another word for payment?
What does the word payment mean?
1 : the act of paying. 2 : something that is paid : pay. 3 : requital.
What do you call a monthly payment?
Noun. Payment of money on a monthly basis. monthly remittance. monthly repayment.
What is it called when you get paid to go on dates?
People who use WhatsYourPrice, which has about 2 million users worldwide, are divided into two groups: “attractive” (those who receive bids to go on dates) or “generous” (those who make bids to go on dates with people).
What means regular payment?
1. regular payment – a payment made at regular times. payment – a sum of money paid or a claim discharged. pay, remuneration, salary, wage, earnings – something that remunerates; “wages were paid by check”; “he wasted his pay on drink”; “they saved a quarter of all their earnings”
What are payment methods?
The number of ways in which merchants can collect payments from their customers, for example, credit cards, digital wallets, direct debit, offline payment etc., In a store, perhaps you use cash, credit cards or mobile payment options like Apple Pay.